Introducing Eat Well Café, located in the West Age Well Center!
After a 16-month hiatus, Meals on Wheels of Boulder is finally able to reopen our café…but, with a new name, a new look, and an all-new menu.
For $6.99 (plus tax) you can enjoy:
- Fixed-price menu: choice of two entrees, including side salad, dessert, and beverage
- Paninis, including Caprese, Cubano, Pesto Turkey, or Rueben
- Pitas, including Chicken, Beef, and Falafel
- Sandwiches, including Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef, Pastrami or Veggie
- Wraps, inducing Club, Chicken Caesar, Bacon, Avocado, or Veggie
- And plenty of side dishes and wonderful desserts.
Lunch is served from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
More info can be found on our website at mowboulder.org/eat–well–cafe
We look forward to seeing you soon and serving you a delicious lunch in our new Eat Well Café!
Interested in volunteering? We need your help!
We are looking for volunteers to help in the Eat Well Café! If you are interested in volunteering, please see the positions listed on the volunteer page. Questions about volunteering at the Eat Well Café? Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (720) 780-3383.